Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I've been laying the groundwork in my head for a Science Fiction trilogy. Actually, this is one I've been slow cooking in my brain for a few years now. It will be set about 5,000 years in the future. I'm designing things in my head that are so far ahead of our time that they won't be realized within my lifetime, at least that's my ultimate goal. So I hope the technology is not going to be out lived in a couple of decades. It's a daunting task to try to develop futuristic technology. Something that seems like it could or would be developed at a point in time far into the future.

Work is about to begin again on completing my current novel. I still hope to have it done by the end of the year. Then I will start to put together the new trilogy. I'm hoping to get the three books out in a reasonable amount of time. I'm not setting any goals for a time table, but I'd guess something like 5 years to get the trilogy out would be a good estimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment